- April 2019: Schofield, P, Kordowicz, M, Pennycooke, E, Armstrong, D 2019 ‘Ethnic differences in psychosis – Lay epidemiology explanations’ Health expectations: An international journal of public participation in health care and health policy DOI: 10.1111/hex.12901
- March 2019: Green, J 2019 ‘Time to interrogate corporate interests in public health?’ Critical Public Health DOI: 10.1080/09581596.2019.1587886
- February 2019: Calvillo, N, Garnett, E 2019 ‘Data intimacies: Building infrastructures for intensified embodied encounters with air pollution’ The Sociological Review Monographs DOI: 10.1177/0038026119830575
- November 2018: Gunasinghe, C, Gazard, B, Aschan, L, MacCrimmon, S, Hotopf, M, Hatch, S 2018 ‘Debt, common mental disorders and mental health service use’. DOI: 10.1080/09638237.2018.1487541
- October 2018: Garnett, E, Green, J, Chalabi, Z, Wilksinson, P 2018 ‘Materialising links between air pollution and health: How societal impact was achieved in an interdisciplinary project’ Health: An Interdisciplinary Journal for the Social Study of Health, Illness and Medicine. DOI: 10.1177/1363459318804590
- March 2018: Corran, P, Steinbach, R, Saunders, L & Green, J 2018, ‘Age, disability and everyday mobility in London: an analysis of the correlates of ‘non-travel’ in travel diary data‘ Journal of transport & health. DOI: 10.1016/j.jth.2017.12.008
Community and engagement
- A podcast by The Policy Forum Pod with SUPHI member Professor Nikolas Rose discussing stress in the city.
Blogs and other resources
- 14 November 2018: Judith Green’s blog post on Cost of Living discusses the moral and ethical issues behind public health funding.
- 25 April 2018: Andrew Guise’s blog post on Cost of Living proposes levels of homelessness as a barometer for city health.
- 22 November 2017: Judith Green writes about changing urban transport systems to keep people safe.
- 31 October 2018: Andrew Guise discusses a social science perspective on addressing homelessness and urban exclusion in London at the HERON Conference 2018.
- 22 June 2018: Professor Judith Green and Professor Steven Hoffman, scientific director of CIHR’s Institute of Population & Public Health, explore the implications of digital divides and digital connections for urban life and social policy at a half-day symposium hosted by the O’Brien Institute for Public Health. Key note given by Professor Green.
- 15 June 2018: Philip Corran and Emma Garnett speak on urban mobility and health at the European Sociological Association, Urban Sociology Conference in Madrid.
- 12-13 June 2018: Cities & Mental Health Conference This conference brought together different groups and other scholars working on related issues to discuss recent results, new methodologies and forms of interdisciplinary collaboration on the city/psychosis nexus.
- 26 April 2018: SUPHI Launch and public health workshop.